Dinajpur Medical College Unit
Dinajpur Medical College Unit is a voluntary organization of
Dinajpur Medical College. It is an academic cum
run by medical & dental students. Medicine Club, Dinajpur Medical College
Unit has established in 19 August 1999 to serve the humanity.
1. Blood collection & distribution among the poor patients.
2. Motivate people about voluntary blood donation.
3. Arranging blood grouping program at low cost.
4. Raising social awareness about safe blood transfusion.
1. Collection of medicine & free distribution among the poor patients.
2. Provide health service to the
poor patients by giving medicine &
surgical instruments from club room
& from pharmacy.
1. Growing awareness about Hepatitis-B virus & its vaccine.
2. Arranging Hepatitis-B vaccination program at low cost.
1. Distribution of winter cloths among the needy people by arranging program during winter season.
2. Sending “Doctors team” with drugs & foods in the affected areas of natural calamities to help the affected & distressed people.
• Community health oriented program :
1. Arranging school health check-up, health education & drug distribution program.
2. Arranging health check-up
program & drug donation at free of cost in orphanage slum, under developed
1. Medicine Club library
2. Pre-clinical discussion
3. Clinical meeting
4. Film shows
5. Debate competitions
8. Study tour
1. Providing statistical data on patients to the hospital authority.
2. Cultural program’s for medical students & doctors.
3. Arranging tree plantation program.
4. Stalmentation at different fair.
5. Showing of medical tools & specimen of human body at different occasion.
Activities of Medicine Club on thalassaemia :
# Aware people about thalassaemia by organizing rally, seminars, symposiums & other activities.
# Manage free fresh blood for the thalassaemia patients.
# Give first priority to the thalassaemia patients in blood transfusion, drug distribution & any kind of needs.
# Fix some thalassaemia patients as Registered Recipients & give them regular treatment follow up.
# Create a group of people as Fixed Donor who wants to donate their blood to the thalassaemia patients.
For details please log on http://www.medicineclub-djmcu.com